Resin seeds and the medical cannabis

fresin-seeds_product_miniHome / MEDICINAL CANNABIS

Medicinal Cannabis

Resin Seeds is proud to be part of the global movement promoting the medicinal uses of Cannabis.

If you are looking for high CBD strains, we now have Cannatonic, Dieseltonic, and Hammershark in our collection. These strains have a 50% chance of 1:1 CBD/THC, 25% chance of high CBD low THC and 25% chance of high THC and low CBD. See test results of 17 different Cannatonic seeds here to see some of the variations these seeds can provide.

 

cannatonic-tested

 

Medical references and scientific papers classified by illness/disease:
(Click on the link to see more.)

ANXIETY
ALZHEIMER’S
ADDICTION
ADD/ADHD
AIDS/HIV
ALS/LOU GEHRIG´S DISEASE
ANOREXIA
ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE
ARTHRITIS
ATHEROSCLEROSIS
ASTHMA
AUTISM
BIPOLAR DISORDER
CANCER
LUNG CANCER
PROSTATE/COLON CANCER
BRAIN CANCER
BREAST CANCER
LEUKEMIA
SKIN CANCER
KAPOSI SARCOMA
CANCER RELATED PAIN
CROHN´S/IBS/STOMACH RELATED ISSUES
DEPRESSION
DIABETES
ENDOCRINE DISORDERS
EPILEPSY
FIBROMYALGIA
GLAUCOMA
HEART DISEASE
HUNTINGTON´S DISEASE
INFLAMMATION
KIDNEY DISEASE
LIVER DISEASE
METABOLIC SYNDROME
MIGRAINE
MOOD DISORDERS
MOTION SICKNESS
MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
NAUSEA
NEURODEGENERATIVE DISORDERS
NEUROPATHIC PAIN
OBESITY
OCD
OSTEOPOROSIS
PARKINSON´S DISEASE
PRION/MAD COW DISEASE
PTSD
RHEUMATISM
SCHIZOPHRENIA
SICKLE CELL ANEMIA
SKIN CONDITIONS
SLEEP DISORDERS
SPINAL CORD INJURY
STRESS
STROKE/TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURYfresin-seeds_product_mini

Anuncios

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s